Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Daily Grind Hot 5

Now I may not have sat down and wasted my time by picking out 111 girls to rate based on hotness as The Lush Life Chronicles did, but I do have a top 5 that I keep in my head to rattle off if ever I am asked.

#5
Scarlett Johansson

He's Just Not That Into You, Match Point, Vicky Cristina Barcelona


Scarlett Johannson is a fine actress with an incredible body. Not only does she look good thin as in Match Point, but even as she added a few pounds in some key areas as in He's Just Not That Into You she still is very boneable and I just have to say that Ryan Reynolds is a lucky, lucky man.


#4
Olivia Wilde

House M.D., The Year One, The O.C.


She is smoking hot, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Olivia just placed #1 on Maxim's yearly Hot 100 list. Also going for her is her character Thirteen on House is bisexual and she had some great scenes featuring another woman in season 5. Much hotter than Jennifer Morrison.


#3
Jennifer Garner

Alias, Elektra, Juno


Yes, my former #1 hottie has slipped a bit, losing a lot of hot points for marrying Ben Affleck, but she is still incredibly beautiful and she starred in the greatest TV series ever. After a bit of time out of the spotlight she came back strong in Juno and looks to follow it up with The Invention of Lying. Cue Back in Black.


#2
Kate Beckinsale

Underworld, Click, Vacancy


A classic beauty from the other side of the pond, her British accent only makes her more irresistible. Add in the fact that I was on her for the whole looking hot as a vampire thing before Twilight was even a twinkle in Stephenie Meyer's eye. She even looked good in old lady makeup in Click. That just tells you that she'll be doable for a long time to come.


#1
Kristen Bell

Veronica Mars, Heroes, Couples Retreat


OK, Ray and I actually agree on this one, which is scary because we have completely different taste in women, but Kristen is a stunner. Amazing actress, great body, great face, great hair, great mind. A role in the movie Fanboys only raises her hot quotient. It's just a shame that VM got cancelled and she got killed off in Heroes. I need more Kristen on my TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment