Thursday, July 9, 2009

7/09/2009


Here I sit. I'm at work right now, and not only am I writing this particular post at my computer in my office, but I'm actually in charge of the office this week, which means I don't even have to pretend like I'm working. Isn't life grand? So far today at work I have watched 2 episodes of Dead Like Me on Hulu. I think this is a really good show. Right now I'm on Episode 1 of the second season, having watched the entire first season at work this week. The show is sarcastically funny and actually does make you think about death in a different way. Although there seems to be a slight inconsistency with the way the living see the reapers, that's the only complaint I have about the show. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking to pick up a new show without too much commitment.

That's about it for today so far, except for the fact that I woke up today to a text from one of my lady friends asking if I were moving in on her man. Kinda sounds sketchy if you don't know the whole backstory doesn't it? Ah well, we'll leave that for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment